Friday, March 26, 2010

Adams Family Saga

Hello and Goodbye. I'm leaving the world of Facebook. Sad, but true. The hours I have spent reading how many times somebody had scrambled eggs for dinner or how many fishes were won in the fish game made me realize that I have been trying to keep up with the pace of everyone else's life while leaving mine behind. Facebook is a great tool for mass communication....once known as email....but I think a software I could probably live without.....until of course I need to get the word out....cause I KNOW some of you got to my blog through my announcement on Facebook - tee-hee! I'm sure I'll sneek a peek every now and then. After all, it wouldn't be fair to NOT know what my friends are up to!

This blog will serve as a chronicle of our lives for our personal enjoyment. If you enjoy peeking/spying in on our lives, please do so. I welcome an occasional comment, especially any that would be complimentary!

No comments: